FCO ??? (eng)

Un'area dedicata agli Spotters, ovvero alla passione della fotografia aeronautica! Le foto degli Utenti di MD80.it!

Moderatore: Staff md80.it

Rispondi
Foxbat.RU
Rullaggio
Rullaggio
Contatta:

FCO ??? (eng)

Messaggio da Foxbat.RU » 16 febbraio 2008, 8:13

Hi!

Please help me with some questions. I shall be in Rome from 23.02 till 01.03. Also I would like to devote one of the days to a spotting in FCO. Will 16R/34L work in this period, or it is now closed? In what day of week the traffic is most interesting? Is it possible to look the schedule at these days somewhere now?

Ciccio17
Banned user
Banned user
Contatta:

Re: FCO ??? (eng)

Messaggio da Ciccio17 » 16 febbraio 2008, 9:39

Don't know about 16R/34L and traffic.

Anyway, you can find the schedules here.
You can easily find the schedules for FCO(Fiumicino) as well as CIA(Ciampino). The page shows you just the daily schedule but you can edit the date in the URL of the page to obtain the schedule for every day you want.

Bye

gabbiano
00500 ft
00500 ft

Messaggio da gabbiano » 16 febbraio 2008, 10:03

Hi.....
RWY 16R/34L in Fiumicino is closed until the end of March.

I-DISE
02000 ft
02000 ft

Messaggio da I-DISE » 16 febbraio 2008, 12:00

So...
As already said RWY 16R/34R is closed until march (and that's a great thing, 'cos all the traffic is addressed in only one RWY)

There are many places where to spot properly at any hour of the day

For the moring hours the better place is the one we use to call "burning rubber" (It's called like that 'cos you are so close to the planes while they touch-down that you'll be able to smell the burned rubber smell coming out from the wheels) and is located on the left side of the RWY 16L (or right side of 34R if you prefere)

During noon is quite hard to spot from there because the sun has already moved in front of you (but it's to early to cross the runway and go to the opposide side) so I suggest you to move just before the beginning of the 16L, and take some pictures of planes in final approach

After a couple of hours you will move to a point called "the hole" :D
It's called like that because of the huge amount of holes in the fence that spotters did to insert their huge lenses :lol:
Anyway, sadly, all the holes have been closed by the police recently :(

The best day for spotting in FCO is Saturday or Sunday (but I'm pretty sure that also monday or friday should be ok)

In any case if you contact us when you decide when to go maybe we can be there and spot all together (we are very frequent spotters in Fiumicino so we are almost always there :lol: )
Immagine

minsk
00500 ft
00500 ft

Messaggio da minsk » 16 febbraio 2008, 12:35

Privet foxbat.ru popovadu rimski aeroport ne mogu pomogaet no esli na budushev nugno kakoi ni but informatsja popovadu milanski aeroport mogu pomogaet bez problema. sam italjaniz no davno givu v minske i chasta bivaiu v moskve. Prashu prashenja no u menja v komputeri netu russkj alfavit. poka i shisligogo tebe puti v italii.

LIDT
FL 200
FL 200

Messaggio da LIDT » 16 febbraio 2008, 13:15

Ciao
minsk ha scritto:Privet foxbat.ru popovadu rimski aeroport ne mogu pomogaet no esli na budushev nugno kakoi ni but informatsja popovadu milanski aeroport mogu pomogaet bez problema. sam italjaniz no davno givu v minske i chasta bivaiu v moskve. Prashu prashenja no u menja v komputeri netu russkj alfavit. poka i shisligogo tebe puti v italii.
Trascrivo per gli amici italiani...

"Ciao Foxbat.ru, per quanto riguarda l'aeroporto di Roma non posso aiutarti. Ma se in futuro avrai bisogno di info sull'aeroporto di Milano posso aiutarti senza problemi,. Sono italiano ma vivo da tempo a Minsk e spesso vado a Mosca. Scusa ma sul pc non ho la tastiera russa. ciao. Ti auguro buon viaggio in Italia"
:D
12.228 su Jetphotos

@fabrizioLIDT

Atr72
FL 400
FL 400

Messaggio da Atr72 » 16 febbraio 2008, 13:23

BSc in Aerospace Eng. (PoliMi)
Student at MSc in Aeronautical Eng. - Flight Mechanics (PoliMi)
Erasmus+ Experience at ENAC, in Toulouse.

---

O siamo capaci di sconfiggere le idee contrarie con la discussione, o dobbiamo lasciarle esprimere. Non è possibile sconfiggere le idee con la forza, perché questo blocca il libero sviluppo dell'intelligenza.

(Ernesto Che Guevara)

I-DISE
02000 ft
02000 ft

Messaggio da I-DISE » 16 febbraio 2008, 13:25

Oddio nn sapevo che il nostro sito avesse riaperto :shock:
Immagine

Atr72
FL 400
FL 400

Messaggio da Atr72 » 16 febbraio 2008, 13:56

I-DISE ha scritto:
non ne ho idea ho cercato "Fiumicino spotting guide" con Google 8)

---

O siamo capaci di sconfiggere le idee contrarie con la discussione, o dobbiamo lasciarle esprimere. Non è possibile sconfiggere le idee con la forza, perché questo blocca il libero sviluppo dell'intelligenza.

(Ernesto Che Guevara)

Atr72
FL 400
FL 400

Messaggio da Atr72 » 16 febbraio 2008, 14:18

:oops: i'm sorry, this site doesn't work very well :oops:
I-DISE ha scritto:
avevi ragione funzionano solo alcune pagine :oops:

---

(Ernesto Che Guevara)

Foxbat.RU
Rullaggio
Rullaggio
Contatta:

Messaggio da Foxbat.RU » 17 febbraio 2008, 12:49

Ultima modifica di Foxbat.RU il 17 febbraio 2008, 12:51, modificato 1 volta in totale.

Foxbat.RU
Rullaggio
Rullaggio
Contatta:

Messaggio da Foxbat.RU » 17 febbraio 2008, 12:49

Greetings to everybody, thanks for the help!

I-DISE, thanks for the detailed answer. It is a pity to me, that 16R/34L it is closed. I wished to reach there on foot from the terminal. But to go on foot to 16L/34R will take too much time. If it is possible, I would join you with pleasure. I can go at any day from February, 24th till February, 29th. If there will be a good weather, I would like to go on February, 24th. If you go in any of this days, please let me know by e-mail till February, 22nd. We can give each other contact phone numbers.

minsk, you speak Russian very well. :) I was in Milan in November 2007. I was helped by Andrey. I liked the trip to airport very much. My on MXP

Foxbat.RU
Rullaggio
Rullaggio
Contatta:

Re: FCO ??? (eng) + Vigna di Valle

Messaggio da Foxbat.RU » 21 febbraio 2008, 16:17

Prompt please. On what public transport it is possible to reach a Vigna di Valle historical museum?

Rispondi