I cinesi ne sfornano uno nuovo

Area dedicata alla discussione sull’Aviazione Militare, gli Aerei, i Reparti e le Basi, le Pattuglie acrobatiche

Moderatore: Staff md80.it

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Re: I cinesi ne sfornano uno nuovo

Messaggio da richelieu » 7 luglio 2016, 15:58

Immagine

Tutti sugli attenti ..... intonando in coro 'L' Oriente è Rosso' .....
Painted grey and carrying national flags and yellow serial numbers on their tails, two Y-20 planes, China's homegrown large transport aircraft, officially joined the People's Liberation Army Air Force on Wednesday.
With a maximum takeoff weight of around 200 tonnes, the Y-20 is ideal for transporting cargo and people over long distances in diverse weather conditions.
Fonte ..... "Chinese large freighter plane enters military service" .....

Anche qui ..... "China’s Own Airlifter Enters Service" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 21 luglio 2016, 15:02

J-20 ..... la produzione prosegue .....
China’s Chengdu Aircraft Company (CAC) has built more Low Rate Initial Production (LRIP) J-20 stealthy jet fighters, with another new aircraft featured in flight on Chinese websites over the past week.
This is the second known J-20 LRIP aircraft, after the first example serialed 2101 was shown in late December 2015.
They follow two prototypes and six known development aircraft that featured a successive series of refinements.
The latest aircraft is painted in shades of gray and carries toned down national insignia, but unlike all previous J-20s has no identifying serial numbers.
Reports from China suggest that this latest aircraft may in fact be the fourth LRIP aircraft, but verifiable evidence of this has yet to surface.
Most information about the J-20 has emerged from unofficial Chinese websites, and the type has never been shown in public.
Fonte ..... "More J-20 Stealth Fighters Built in China" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 26 luglio 2016, 10:44

Con grande sventolio di vessilli rossi .....

Immagine

..... "AVIC rolls out first AG600 amphibian" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 10 settembre 2016, 14:13

Appuntamento a Novembre .....
The Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) will have on display both the Y-20 cargo aircraft and J-31 stealth fighter at the Zhuhai Airshow in November, reported Chinese state-run news agency Xinhua.
The Xian-built Y-20 “Kunpeng” heavy cargo transport and the Shenyang-built J-31 stealth multirole fighter appeared for the first time at the 2014 China International Aviation and Aerospace Exhibition, also known as the Zhuhai Airshow.
Fonte ..... "China’s Stealth Fighter To Reappear at Zhuhai" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 11 novembre 2016, 10:45

Lo afferma quel blog d' oltralpe col punto esclamativo ..... !!!!! .....

"Le Shenyang J-31 bientôt en service !" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 14 novembre 2016, 11:11

Secondo Jane's .....
Construction has apparently begun of a prototype of the second version of the Shenyang Aircraft Corporation (SAC) FC-31 'Gyrfalcon' twin-engine, fifth-generation export fighter, according to a video shown at Airshow China, held in Zhuhai from 1-6 November.
The video provides views of the fuselage under construction and shows that the new version will have a distributed aperture system (DAS) optical early-warning system.
L'articolo (341 of 372 words) ..... "New details emerge on Shenyang FC-31 fifth-generation export fighter" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 17 novembre 2016, 9:44

FC-31 ..... un misto di contraddizioni e di misteri ..... :scratch:
The non-appearance of the Shenyang FC-31 fighter at the recent Zhuhai Air Show is another indication that the type is failing to fulfill both technical and sales expectations.
However, the aircraft’s Russian Klimov/Sarkisov RD-93 engine was shown for the first time.
This led some observers to believe that this was part of a joint Russian-Chinese initiative to sell the FC-31 to Pakistan, since the same engine powers the Chengdu JF-17/FC-1 fighter that China has co-developed with Pakistan.
Some Chinese industry officials said previously that the FC-31 would be a “breakthrough export program.”
But sources within the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) delegation at Zhuhai stated there is no realistic prospect of the service acquiring the FC-31 for now.
Fonte ..... "China’s Fighter Export Prospects Remain Uncertain" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 12 marzo 2017, 9:53

Il J-20 è operativo .....

John A. Tirpak fa il punto sul Daily Report dell' AFA .....
The J-20 “Mighty Dragon,” China’s first purportedly stealth combat aircraft, is operational, Chinese state television reported on March 9, without giving further details.
Two J-20s in production configuration made a flyby at the November 2016 Zhuhai air show, and China watchers said at the time the debut indicated operational status was likely near.
China is believed to have between nine and 12 J-20s in operational configuration, having begun low-rate production in 2014; eight other prototypes in a variety of configurations have flown since 2011 and are still involved in weapons tests.

L'articolo ..... "Chinese Claim J-20 Operational" .....

South China Morning Post ..... "China’s J-20 stealth fighter joins the People’s Liberation Army air force" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 13 marzo 2017, 9:04

E, secondo la stampa locale, riceverà presto un motore di produzione nazionale .....
China is nearing the use of an indigenous powerplant for the Chengdu J-20 fighter aircraft, although mass production of key engine technologies is a challenge.
A report in the official China Daily newspaper quotes an official of Aero Engine Corporation of China, Chen Xiangbao, as saying that “it will not take a long time for our fifth generation combat plane to have China-made engines.”
Fonte: FlightGlobal ..... "China’s J-20 set to receive indigenous engine" .....

China Daily ..... "Stealth fighter soon powered by local engines" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 8 giugno 2017, 15:26

Il DoD ha appena sfornato il nuovo rapporto sulla potenza militare cinese .....

..... https://www.defense.gov/Portals/1/Docum ... 141328-770 .....

FlightGlobal mette in evidenza il crescente potenziamento delle forze aeree .....

..... "Pentagon raises specter of improving China airpower" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 10 giugno 2017, 11:18

Il commento di AINonline .....

..... "Pentagon: China Is 'Closing the Gap' in Air Power with U.S." .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 29 settembre 2017, 7:49

J-20 ..... ufficialmente in servizio .....

eng.mod.gov.cn ..... "China's J-20 fighter jet put into service: spokesman" .....

defensenews.com ..... "China’s J-20 stealth fighter jet is in service" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 10 ottobre 2017, 17:50

RID commenta l'entrata in servizio del J-20 .....

..... "Lo stealth cinese J-20 ufficialmente in servizio" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 10 novembre 2017, 8:51

Dicono di avercela fatta .....
A technological breakthrough in naval propulsion will enable China’s second home-grown aircraft carrier to use the world’s most advanced jet launch system without having to resort to nuclear power, overcoming a huge hurdle in the vessel’s development, military sources said.
The development of the integrated propulsion system (IPS) would allow the vessel to be more efficient, allowing more power for an electromagnetic catapult, rather than a less technologically advanced steam-driven catapult launch system, the sources said.
Fonte: scmp.com ..... "Breakthrough to power most advanced jet launch system on China’s second home-grown aircraft carrier" .....

defensenews.com ..... "China claims breakthrough in electromagnetic launch system for aircraft carrier" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 11 dicembre 2017, 15:57

Da qualche giorno sta circolando questa notizia ...

...atimes.com ... "China’s stealth jet may have done flyover of S Korea" ...

che, francamente, non può che suscitare una discreta dose di perplessità ...

Immagine

Perplessità che aumenta per il fatto che anche il ben noto sito di informazioni russo 'Sputnik News', sia pure con molte cautele, l' ha ripresa ...

... "China Allegedly Sends Cutting-Edge Jet to Eye US-S Korea Joint Air Drill" ...

Trovo quanto mai improbabile che la Cina possa essersi imbarcata in un' azione di questo tipo senza prendere in considerazione gli enormi rischi, con relative conseguenze, che essa avrebbe potuto comportare sia sul piano politico che su quello militare ... data anche la contemporanea presenza, nella Corea del Sud, di reparti statunitensi dotati di materiali militari di modello recentissimo ...

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 18 gennaio 2018, 0:13

Nuova iterazione del ..... Super Frelon .....
The People’s Liberation Army (PLA) has introduced the Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation Z-8G transport helicopter to active service.
Previously known as the Z-18, it was reportedly redesignated the Z-8G (Gaoyuan, or "Plateau") because it is a heavily modified version of the Harbin Z-8, the Chinese derivative of the Aérospatiale SA 321 Super Frelon.
Fonte: ainonline.com ..... "China Introduces New Transport Helicopter" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 15 marzo 2018, 9:11

J-20 ..... al di là della superiorità aerea .....
Beijing will evolve the Chengdu J-20 fighter into roles well beyond aerial supremacy.
The aircraft’s primary mission for the time being is “making way for other aircraft in an air battle,” says Zhang Hao, who heads an air force flight test centre.
Zhang made the remarks in a story carried by Beijing’s official China Daily news organ (*).
The type will be developed into variants and will also allow for the opening of research into a “sixth generation fighter,” says Yang Wei, a deputy director of science and technology at AVIC.
Fonte: flightglobal.com ..... "Chengdu J-20 to become multi-role platform" .....

(*) ..... "J-20 stealth fighter's capabilities to be enhanced" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 10 maggio 2018, 12:03

Ed ecco a voi ..... il 'brontolone' in salsa cinese .....

..... airforcesmonthly.keypublishing.com ..... "A close look at China’s carrier-based SEAD Flanker" .....

..... ainonline.com ..... " China Reveals Another ‘Growler’ " .....

Vultur
10000 ft
10000 ft

Messaggio da Vultur » 11 maggio 2018, 11:48

Chissà da dove viene. Forse dal J-15. Un Su-30MK navale probabilmente pesa troppo. Le derive oblique lo avvicinano al J-15 e al Su-33. In pratica un Su-33 biposto. Dato che ha il gancio d'arresto, potrà operare da portaerei.

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 15 maggio 2018, 14:32

Un filmato ..... occhio agli ultimi secondi .....

phpBB [video]

Il commento di ..... RID ..... "Primi dettagli sul futuro bombardiere cinese" .....

kompressor
01000 ft
01000 ft

Messaggio da kompressor » 10 giugno 2018, 21:12

...ciao, il J15 nominato "Flying Shark" è a tutti gli effetti derivato dal Sukhoi SU33 che i cinesi hanno acquistato dall'Ucraina in quanto i Russi si rifiutarono di vendere poiché i cinesi violarono l'accordo sul numero massimo di copie che potevano produrre su licenza. Questo J15 sicuramente imbarca avionica e radar totalmente cinesi. Il nuovo biposto in tandem navale, sembra invece un adattamento della configurazione del SUkhoi30 al progetto del J15. Comunque credo che questi nuovi prototipi sfornati dai cinesi dimostrano due cose, la prima la bontà e le potenzialità del progetto del Sukhoi Su27, la seconda è l'entità dei progressi che i cinesi hanno fatto in pochi anni sia sul piano della progettazione che della produzione industriale aeronautica. Considerando che le persone e i quattrini non gli mancano, e che parecchi di loro hanno gli studi pagati nelle migliori università occidentali, non credo che ci si possa meravigliare se tra qualche anno diventeranno una super potenza aerospaziale. Credo/Sospetto che non si facciano neanche troppi scrupoli a stipendiare ben bene diversi cervelli occidentali/russi per progettargli/costruirgli tutto quello che vedono nell'arsenale americano e russo. Praticamente la voce di costo relativa alla ricerca non sanno neanche cosa sia. E credo che stiano facendo lo stesso anche per quanto riguarda aerei per il trasporto civile, ne hanno sfornati un paio che credo potranno competere con Airbus 320 family e Boeing 737.
...la sinfonia del posto 37 k

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 5 luglio 2018, 19:14

A quanto pare ..... i Cinesi di sono resi conto che la loro copia del Su-33 è una 'ciofeca' ..... e stanno correndo ai ripari per a sostituirla .....
Beijing wants to develop a new carrier-borne fighter to replace its Shenyang J-15s, which have been plagued by safety and mechanical problems.
According to a report in the South China Morning Post (*), quoting Chinese air force lieutenant general Zhang Honghe, a “new carrier-based fighter to replace the J-15” is in development.
Fonte: flightglobal.com ..... "Beijing keen to develop J-15 successor - report" .....

(*) ..... "China is working on a new fighter jet for aircraft carriers to replace its J-15s" .....

#-o

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 6 agosto 2018, 10:57

Ora i Cinesi annunciano di aver sviluppato un 'Waverider' in grado di toccare Mach 6 ..... :shock:
China has reportedly conducted the maiden flight of a new hypersonic test vehicle, achieving speeds of Mach 5.5 for over six minutes, and reaching Mach 6.
The test of the unmanned system, designated Starry Sky 2, took place recently in Northwestern China, reports the official China Daily newspaper. (*)
During the flight the vehicle reached an altitude of 30km and undertook several maneuvers.
Fonte: flightglobal.com ..... "Chinese waverider vehicle hits Mach 6" .....

(*) ..... chinadaily.com.cn ..... "Superfast aircraft test a 'success'" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 31 ottobre 2018, 10:32

I Cinesi spiano e rubacchiano ..... ma gli Stati Uniti non ci stanno ..... :protest:
The US Department of Justice has levied new charges against 10 alleged Chinese spies who purportedly sought to steal proprietary corporate information, including information related to commercial aircraft turbofan engines.
An indictment filed in US District Court for the Southern District of California comes three weeks after the DOJ revealed it indicted another Chinese national as part of a similar conspiracy that targeted aerospace companies including GE Aviation.
"Members of the conspiracy targeted, among other things, data and information related to a turbofan engine used in commercial jetliners," says the latest indictment.
"At the time of the intrusions, a Chinese state-owned aerospace company was working to develop a comparable engine for use in commercial aircraft manufactured in China and elsewhere."
Fonte: flightglobal.com ..... "US indictment alleges broad Chinese effort to steal turbofan data" .....

Inoltre: justice.gov ..... "Chinese Intelligence Officers and Their Recruited Hackers and Insiders Conspired to Steal Sensitive Commercial Aviation and Technological Data for Years" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 6 novembre 2018, 15:17

I Cinesi presentano al salone di Zhuhai un J-10B con motore a spinta vettoriale .....

..... flightglobal.com ..... "J-10B TVC wows Zhuhai crowds with surprise performance" .....

Video ..... .....

L'esibizione del J-20 è stata invece alquanto 'moderata' .....

..... flightglobal.com ..... "J-20s in conservative flying display over Zhuhai" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 12 novembre 2018, 11:25

Ancora sul J-20 .....
On the last day of China's biennial air show and weapons expo in Zhuhai, a pair of the country's J-20 heavy stealth fighters added a surprise twist to their routine - they popped open their weapons bays and showed off full magazines of missiles.
This is the first time such a full load of weapons has been fully exposed and the first time China has officially shown off the jet's complete internal weapons configuration in the flesh.
Fonte: thedrive.com ..... "China's J-20 Stealth Fighter Stuns By Brandishing Full Load Of Missiles At Zhuhai Air Show" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 18 novembre 2018, 9:36

FTC-2000G ..... l' ultima evoluzione cinese del MiG-21 .....

Immagine
Following its first flight on September 28, AVIC’s FTC-2000G fighter made its show debut at Zhuhai's Airshow China in October.
The flying prototype was painted in the People’s Liberation Army Air Force’s (PLAAF) standard blue-grey camouflage, flying on the first day of Zhuhai airshow and remaining on static display thereafter.
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
The FTC-2000 has roots in the JL-9, the latest mutation of the Chinese derivative of the Soviet-built MiG-21 twin-seat operational trainer.
Fonte: ainonline.com ..... "FTC-2000G Multirole Fighter Debuts at Airshow China 2018" .....

Anche qui ..... flightglobal.com ..... "AVIC FTC-2000G makes public debut" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 11 dicembre 2018, 11:39

Una strana foto ..... :scratch:

..... https://theaviationist.com/2018/12/07/w ... -u-s-base/ .....

E la sua spiegazione ..... :wohow:

..... https://theaviationist.com/2018/12/09/u ... ine-corps/ .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 30 dicembre 2018, 0:41

Guren
05000 ft
05000 ft

Messaggio da Guren » 30 dicembre 2018, 10:57

bombardiere b-2 style?

oppure drone copia del x-46?
Ciao, Marco

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 31 dicembre 2018, 0:43

Guren ha scritto:
bombardiere b-2 style?

oppure drone copia del x-46?

Propendo per la prima ipotesi .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 2 gennaio 2019, 14:35

richelieu ha scritto:Una strana foto ..... :scratch:

..... https://theaviationist.com/2018/12/07/w ... -u-s-base/ .....

E la sua spiegazione ..... :wohow:

..... https://theaviationist.com/2018/12/09/u ... ine-corps/ .....
La qual cosa dimostra che, nei confronti del velivolo cinese, vi è, da parte dell' Occidente, un' attenzione sempre più crescente .....
In the first week of December a full-scale replica (FSR) of a Chengdu J-20 Mighty Dragon was spotted parked outside the Air Dominance Center at Savannah Hilton Head Airport in Georgia.
The United States Marine Corps later confirmed that the aircraft was built for USMC training.
While the purposes of the FSR remain uncertain, the arrival of the mock-up hints at the high level of interest being shown in the J-20 by the U.S. military as more features of the aircraft become known following its revelation in 2011.
Fonte: ainonline.com ..... "U.S. Interest Grows as More J-20 Details Emerge" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 16 gennaio 2019, 15:07

Altro che uno ..... quelli si stanno preparando a sfornarne addirittura due ..... :wohow:
A new report by the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) (*) offers the first official acknowledgment of the existence of two stealth bomber development programs by China’s air force.
A previously-confirmed Chinese strategic bomber and a newly acknowledged stealth “fighter-bomber” are both now under development, the DIA says in a China Military Power report released Jan. 15.
The Pentagon first acknowledged a strategic bomber program exists in a 2017 report to Congress.
The admission came a year after a senior Chinese air force official publicly confirmed the effort to develop a new strategic comber variously called H-X and H-20.
For several years, Chinese and foreign media have speculated about the existence of a separate stealth bomber development project sometimes called the JH-XX, a replacement for the Mach 1.8-class Xian JH-7 fighter-bomber.
The new DIA report also describes the second project as a “medium”-range stealth bomber.
Fonte (criptata): aviationweek.com ..... "Intelligence Report Confirms Two Chinese Stealth Bombers" .....

(*) ..... dia.mil ..... "2019 China Military Power Report" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 17 gennaio 2019, 9:58

Intanto ... stanno emergendo nuove ipotesi ...

... nationalinterest.org ... "Could This Fuzzy Picture Be a First Glimpse of China's H-20 Stealth Bomber?" ...

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 17 gennaio 2019, 10:24

Se lo dicono loro ..... :-"
China's fifth generation fighter jet J-20, which has been in service under the People's Liberation Army Air Force since early 2018, is endowed with state-of-the-art aviation and electronic technologies.
Its range and weapons payload are widely considered to be better than the F-35's, enabling it to achieve its main mission of gaining aerial superiority in a 21st Century battlefield.
Moreover, the J-20 has room for improvement.
An upgraded version of the J-20 will have "overwhelming superiority" to the F-35 in the future .....
Fonte: globaltimes.cn ..... "Upgraded J-20 fighter jet ‘overwhelmingly superior’ to US F-35: analysts" .....

Rispondi