il Brasile sceglie i Gripen - 18/12/2013

Area dedicata alla discussione sull’Aviazione Militare, gli Aerei, i Reparti e le Basi, le Pattuglie acrobatiche

Moderatore: Staff md80.it

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Re: il Brasile sceglie i Gripen - 18/12/2013

Messaggio da richelieu » 2 maggio 2015, 20:53

AINonline fornisce qualche dettaglio su quelli che potrebbero essere gli armamenti dei Gripen brasiliani .....
Saab officials will not discuss the particulars of the weapons loading for the aircraft, but would say only that there is a “package” that comes with the Gripen NG for Brazil.
However, at the recent Latin American Aerospace and Defence (LAAD) show, some of the suppliers for the Brazilian Gripen program did discuss their plans for the aircraft’s weapons.
They and other sources close to the program say there will be a mix of Brazilian, Israeli and South African weaponry, and that there may be competition between suppliers to supply some of them.
L'articolo ..... "Saab Signs Weapons Contract for Brazilian Gripens" .....
http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/ ... an-gripens

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 3 maggio 2015, 23:49

'DefenseNews' fa il punto .....

"Saab's Gripen Enters a New High-fly Zone" ..... http://www.defensenews.com/story/defens ... /26692269/

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 5 maggio 2015, 14:59

La prossima necessità di sostituire i vecchi C-130H potrebbe porre la Svezia di fronte ad un dilemma ..... America Latina o Europa ?
The Swedish air force is likely to field a replacement for its aged Lockheed Martin C-130H tactical transports at some point during the next decade, with potential candidates including the Embraer KC-390 and Airbus A400M.
Fonte ..... "KC-390 or A400M could lift Swedish air force capability" .....
http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articl ... ty-411926/

Si tratterà dunque di vedere quale peso l' acquisto dei Gripen da parte del Brasile potrà avere sulle scelte future dello stato nordico in materia di velivoli da trasporto .....

:wink:

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 28 maggio 2015, 8:38

In attesa dell' eventuale Gripen Navale .....

Immagine
Embraer has handed the Brazilian Navy the first of 12 modernised AF-1B intercept and attack jets through a programme aimed at extending the service life of the carrier-based aircraft through to 2025.
Renamed AF-1 by Brazil, the McDonnell Douglas A-4 Skyhawks were purchased from Kuwait in the late 1990s and are now being upgraded with new computer and radar systems as well as improved communications equipment and weapons.
AEL Sistemas, a local subsidiary of Elbit Systems, is replacing the analog panels in the cockpit with glass displays.
Fonte ..... "Embraer hands first modernized AF-1B carrier jet to Brazilian Navy" .....
http://www.flightglobal.com/news/articl ... an-412801/

Embraer ..... "Embraer Defense & Security delivers the first modernized AF-1B jet fighter to the Brazilian Navy" ..... http://www.embraer.com/en-us/imprensaev ... rasil.aspx

Immagine

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 10 settembre 2015, 10:18

We will now work full speed ahead to ensure timely deliveries of Gripen NG to Brazil,” says Håkan Buskhe, president and chief executive of Saab.
Trattativa finalmente conclusa ..... il programma Gripen parte alla grande .....
Brazil has finalised a $4.68 billion deal for 36 Saab Gripen NG fighters after concluding more than 20 months of negotiations over pricing and industrial cooperation against the backdrop of a deepening economic and political crisis.
Saab announced lated on 9 September that the full value of the contract is now internally booked in the company’s order backlog
Fonte ..... "Brazil finalises $4.68B Gripen NG deal" .....
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/artic ... al-416586/

Saab ..... "Gripen for Brazil" .....
http://saabgroup.com/Media/stories/stor ... or-brazil/

Un paio di settimane fa ..... "Brazil and Sweden sign financing contract for Gripen NGs" .....
(307 of 365 words) ..... http://www.janes.com/article/53828/braz ... gripen-ngs

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 11 settembre 2015, 14:01

Intanto .....

" Brasile, S&P taglia rating a 'junk' " ..... http://borsaitaliana.it.reuters.com/art ... J120150910

:scratch:

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 25 ottobre 2015, 17:42

Si vedranno in Novembre .....
Swedish and Brazilian government and industry officials will meet in November to discuss how a US $4.7 billion Gripen NG deal may create significant industrial investment opportunities.
Under the deal, Sweden-based Saab will deliver 36 Gripen NG multirole aircraft (28 single-seat Gripen Es and eight twin-seat Gripen Fs) to Brazil.
The agreement comes with a strong technology commitment from Sweden to transfer "everything" that Brazil will need to develop its own next-generation military jets.
Fonte ..... "Sweden, Brazil Pursue Deeper Cooperation With $4.7B Gripen NG Deal" .....
http://www.defensenews.com/story/defens ... /74415116/

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 10 novembre 2015, 18:58

Il prototipo del 'Gripen NG' procede verso il montaggio finale .....
Saab has lifted the joined fuselage section for its first Gripen NG prototype into final assembly, and says its programme is on track to deliver advanced capability to Sweden and export customer Brazil.
Revealing the advance at the Dubai air show on 10 November, Ulf Nilsson, head of Saab’s aeronautics business area, said the fighter’s three main sections required only one minor adjustment before they could be joined.
“We had less [production line] feedback on the first aircraft than we have on the running production of the [Gripen] C/D,” he notes, attributing this to the new model’s all-digital design.
Fonte ..... "DUBAI: New-generation Gripen enters final assembly" .....
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/artic ... ly-418908/

Valerio Ricciardi
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da Valerio Ricciardi » 11 novembre 2015, 3:23

richelieu ha scritto:Intanto .....

" Brasile, S&P taglia rating a 'junk' " ..... http://borsaitaliana.it.reuters.com/art ... J120150910

Più che altro se è vero il declassamento sarà il contrario di quel che è scritto qui (cit.)

"L'agenzia ha tagliato il rating del Paese a 'BB+', il livello più alto della categoria 'junk', dal precedente 'BBB-'."

(io le bozze finali dei MIEI articoli le rileggo sempre tre volte...) :roll:
"The curve is flattening: we can start lifting restrictions now" = "The parachute has slowed our rate of descent: we can take it off now!"
Chesley Burnett "Sully" Sullenberger

FAS
Technical Airworthiness Authority
Technical Airworthiness Authority

Messaggio da FAS » 11 novembre 2015, 6:39

Valerio Ricciardi ha scritto: (io le bozze finali dei MIEI articoli le rileggo sempre tre volte...) :roll:

OT:
applicate il principio dei 4 occhi?
"Il buon senso c'era; ma se ne stava nascosto, per paura del senso comune" (Alessandro Manzoni)

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 11 novembre 2015, 8:43

Valerio Ricciardi ha scritto:
richelieu ha scritto:Intanto .....

" Brasile, S&P taglia rating a 'junk' " .....
http://borsaitaliana.it.reuters.com/art ... J120150910

Più che altro se è vero il declassamento sarà il contrario di quel che è scritto qui (cit.)

"L'agenzia ha tagliato il rating del Paese a 'BB+', il livello più alto della categoria 'junk', dal precedente 'BBB-'."

(io le bozze finali dei MIEI articoli le rileggo sempre tre volte...) :roll:
Stessa notizia ..... da altra fonte in lingua inglese .....
On Sept. 9, 2015, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services lowered its long-term foreign currency sovereign credit rating on the Federative Republic of Brazil to 'BB+' from 'BBB-', and the long-term local currency sovereign credit rating to 'BBB-' from 'BBB+'.
The outlook is negative.
We also lowered the short-term foreign currency rating to 'B' from 'A-3' and the short-term local currency rating to 'A-3' from 'A-2'.
We also lowered the transfer and convertibility assessment to 'BBB' from 'BBB+'.
We affirmed the 'brAAA' national-scale rating and revised the outlook on this rating to negative.
Fonte ..... "TEXT-S&P's downgrade of Brazil credit rating" .....
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/09/reuters- ... ating.html

Quella che era interessante era comunque l'essenza della notizia stessa .....
Quanto al resto ..... non sono purtroppo un fine economista ..... tale da essere in grado di apprezzare e valutare le terrificanti sottigliezze dei ratings del mercato .....
Mi sforzo soltanto, senza peraltro riuscirvi, di pensare in triplice copia ..... :dontknow:

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 26 dicembre 2015, 10:43

Gripen E..... il lavoro procede .....

Immagine
The first developmental JAS 39E Gripen, aircraft 39-8, in final assembly at Linkoping.
Note the new variant’s thicker, more blended wing roots.
Credit: SAAB

Fonte ..... AW&ST .....

Valerio Ricciardi
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da Valerio Ricciardi » 27 dicembre 2015, 9:26

FAS ha scritto:
Valerio Ricciardi ha scritto: (io le bozze finali dei MIEI articoli le rileggo sempre tre volte...) :roll:
OT: applicate il principio dei 4 occhi?
Se lavoro in collaborazione con qualcuno, è fondamentale. Se no quando è una cosa mia va benissimo mia moglie.
Chi ha scritto e rimacinato più volte un testo è il miglior candidato per non accorgersi anche di enormità, tipo una parola o due restate da una precedente cancellazione. Ed ha il grosso limite di conoscere bene il testo, il che è cosa pessima per scoprire errori, ma anche per accorgersi di punti di minor "leggibilità".
Per un pubblicista non legato alle esigenze temporali della cronaca, un buonissimo sistema consiste nel finire un lavoro, e lasciarlo là a sedimentare occupandosi di un altro. Dopo una settimana se lo rileggi (non lo sai più "tutto a memoria") trovi opportunità di miglioramenti e correzioni stilistiche che giammai avresti notato a caldo.
"The curve is flattening: we can start lifting restrictions now" = "The parachute has slowed our rate of descent: we can take it off now!"

Valerio Ricciardi
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da Valerio Ricciardi » 27 dicembre 2015, 9:42

richelieu ha scritto: Quella che era interessante era comunque l'essenza della notizia stessa ...
Infatti. E la cosa più significativa è l'outlook negativo, una mezza sentenza. Se le condizioni finanziarie son quelle, con un meno o un più dopo due invece che tre B sempre d'orlo dell'abisso si parla.
Si cauteleranno gli svedesi? Secondo me gli daranno uno-due aerei per volta a fronte di :lol: ...bonifico diretto già accreditato. Quando eventualmente quelli laggiù faranno il botto, stop alla fornitura al punto in cui sarà arrivata.

Per me allungheranno il collo quanto possibile, con tagli a scuole, sanità e trasporti pubblici (già fatti per i maledetti Mondiali del 2014). Le Olimpiadi del 2016 daranno il colpo di grazia alle dissestate finanze pubbliche brasiliane, come già accaduto ad Atene; altamente prevedibile un rivolgimento delle parti politiche al potere, con inevitabili riflessi anche nelle politiche di armamento.

Atlanta 1996 e anche Sochi 2014 han dimostrato che non solo un'Olimpiade non può sognarsi "andare in pari" con l'indotto, ma che nemmeno... Putin può impedire svarioni organizzativi e nella realizzazione delle infrastrutture, oltre ad una spaventosa lievitazione a consuntivo dei costi.
Io in cuor mio faccio un... tifo sfegatato, mi manca solo la macumba e il pupazzetto rappresentante la mascotte con infilati gli spilloni, perché la mia già vessata, malgestita e disincantata città NON ottenga le Olimpiadi del 2024. Ma per carità... nemmeno altri venti cent/litro sulle accise dei carburanti e un ulteriore raddoppio dell'IMU rimetterebbero poi le cose a posto. :(

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 19 febbraio 2016, 18:50

Gripen E ..... fra tre mesi il roll-out .....
Saab’s next-generation Gripen E combat jet will be rolled out of the assembly site at Linkopping, Sweden, on May 18, the company announced during a briefing with reporters at the Singapore Airshow.
Three aircraft are planned for the test phase of the new aircraft E/F variant, which has been purchased by Swedish and Brazilian air forces.
No timing has been given for the first flight of the jet, which incorporates a raft of improvements over the earlier C/D version, most notably the addition of an active electronically scanned radar.
Fonte ..... "Saab's Next-Gen Gripen Fighter Jets Ready in May" .....
http://www.defensenews.com/story/defens ... /80573874/

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 25 marzo 2016, 14:39

Programma 'Gripen' ..... un aggiornamento .....
During the annual Saab Gripen seminar, which was held on Thursday 17 March, Ulf Nilsson, head of Saab business area Aeronautics, and Richard Smith, head of Gripen marketing and sale, gave an update on the status on various developments on the Gripen.
Fonte ..... "SAAB GRIPEN PROGRAM UPDATE" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 16 aprile 2016, 9:47

Integrazione di armamenti israeliani sui 'Gripen' destinati al Brasile .....
Rafael Advanced Defense Systems expects to begin work integrating its weapons onto the Saab Gripen E/F combat aircraft for Brazil once the commercial contract to do so is finalised in the coming weeks, IHS Jane's was told on 31 March.
Speaking at the FIDAE Airshow, company official Haim J (Rafael requested that his surname is not disclosed for security reasons) said that integration of the Smart Precise Impact Cost Effective (SPICE)-series of precision-guided munitions (PGMs) should begin before the end of the year, ahead of its planned completion date in 2020.
Fonte ..... (307 of 400 words) .....
"FIDAE 2016: Rafael prepares to begin integrating its weapons aboard Gripen fighters for Brazil" .....

MatteF88
FL 350
FL 350

Messaggio da MatteF88 » 18 maggio 2016, 10:40

Lo presentano proprio oggi https://www.flightglobal.com/news/artic ... -e-425451/
Me lo ero perso..

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 18 maggio 2016, 20:10

MatteF88 ha scritto:Lo presentano proprio oggi
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/artic ... -e-425451/
Me lo ero perso ..
Lo hanno presentato .....
Saab has unveiled its next-generation Gripen E fighter, some three years before delivering its first of at least 96 production examples to the air forces of Sweden and Brazil.
Rolled out at the Swedish manufacturer's Linköping site in Sweden on 18 May, aircraft 39-8 is the first of three test aircraft which will support the Gripen E programme.
It will be handed over to the flight test department at the site "this summer", and is on track to make its debut flight before the end of this year, the company says.
It will be used initially to verify the evolved design's general systems, airframe and aerodynamics.
The additional two Swedish test assets are already in different stages of structural assembly.
Fonte ..... "Saab rolls out first Gripen E fighter" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 19 maggio 2016, 19:29

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 2 giugno 2016, 15:19

Riservato a chi apprezza il Gripen .....
Il numero di Luglio del mensile COMBAT AIRCRAFT ospita il supplemento speciale di 28 pagine Gripen - in focus dedicato al caccia svedese .....

Immagine

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 7 luglio 2016, 10:03

Dove si parla della data del primo volo e ..... di altre cose .....

"Saab Pushes For Year-end First Flight of Latest Gripen" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 11 luglio 2016, 21:01

Intanto ..... il Meteor diventa operativo sui Gripen svedesi .....
MBDA's Meteor beyond-visual-range air-to-air missile has achieved operational status, with the Swedish air force's MS20 software-standard Saab Gripen the first to field the European weapon.
Speaking at the show, Swedish air force chief Maj Gen Mats Helgesson explained what the addition means for the nation.
“The Meteor is the most lethal radar-guided air-to-air missile in operational service in the world, and we are the only operational user so far. Combined with the short-range [Diehl] IRST heat-seeking missile, we have the best air-to-air weaponry you can find in the world. That means a lot to our air defence.”
Fonte ..... "FARNBOROUGH: Swedish air force hails Meteor missile introduction" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 12 luglio 2016, 0:25

Il Sud America guarda al Gripen .....
The Brazilian contract for 36 Gripen Es and Fs, with possibly many more to come, is a potential game changer for the combat jet in world markets.
Some of those Brazilian aircraft will be assembled on a local Embraer production line as part of a wide-ranging technology-transfer agreement which is part of the Gripen-E deal.
Nowhere is the interest in the Gripen higher than in South America, where the Brazilian sale could open the door to several possible deals around the region.
Fonte ..... " Cost-Conscious South Americans Look To The ‘Gripen’ " .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 12 luglio 2016, 17:50

E' tutto il mondo che guarda al Gripen .....
Less than two months on from the roll-out of its new-generation Gripen E, Saab is seeing unprecedented interest in its fighter at the show, says chief executive Håkan Buskhe.
“So many people are visiting us – we’ve probably never had so many,” Bushke says.
“There is extremely strong interest in how we can provide that capability while being so lean,” he adds, noting that the company will complete development of the Gripen E for less than $2 billion.
“If you compare that with our competitors, you don’t even get the rear fin,” he quips.
Fonte ..... "FARNBOROUGH: Saab boss reports record interest in Gripen" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 15 novembre 2016, 19:10

Un nuovo casco per i piloti .....
The Swedish and Brazilian air forces are to use the Elbit Systems Targo helmet-mounted display (HMD) for their Saab Gripen E/F fighter aircraft, it was announced on 7 November.
The Swedish Defence Material Administration (FMV) awarded the airframer a SEK119 million (USD13 million) contract for an undisclosed number of systems to be delivered to the Swedish Air Force (SwAF) between 2022 and 2026.
Elbit Systems' Brazilian subsidiary AEL Sistemas (AEL) will supply the HMDs to both the SwAF and the Brazilian Air Force (Força Aérea Brasileira: FAB).
Fonte (288 of 310 words) ..... "Gripen E/F to feature Targo HMD" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 23 novembre 2016, 0:05

Passi avanti .....
São Paulo, Brazil, November 22, 2016 –
Defence and security company Saab and Embraer Defense & Security have today inaugurated the Gripen Design and Development Network (GDDN) in Gavião Peixoto, in the state of São Paulo.
The GDDN will be the hub for the Gripen NG technology development in Brazil for Saab and Embraer together with the Brazilian partner industries and institutions, AEL Sistemas, Atech, Akaer and the Brazilian Air Force, through its research department DCTA.
Fonte ..... "Saab and Embraer Inaugurate the Gripen Design and Development Network in Brazil" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 24 novembre 2016, 14:40

Gripen E ..... sei mesi di ritardo per il primo volo .....
Saab has opted to delay the first flight schedule for its Gripen E by up to six months to meet self-imposed software qualification requirements, but says the fighter remains on schedule for delivery to the Swedish and Brazilian air forces from 2019.
Fonte ..... "Gripen E flight slips into 2017 as Saab puts software first" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 30 novembre 2016, 23:49

Il deliberato ritardo del primo volo del Gripen E ..... secondo AINonline .....

"Saab Postpones Gripen E First Flight - for Good Reason" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 15 marzo 2017, 14:22

Verso il primo volo ..... senza eccessiva fretta ..... :walk:
Confirming that lead prototype aircraft 39-8 will get airborne before the end of the second quarter, head of Gripen Jerker Ahlqvist says: “So far, everything is going according to plan, and it looks really promising.”
Deliveries of the GE Aviation F414-powered jet will start in 2019 for the Swedish air force, followed by aircraft for export customer Brazil.
Low-speed taxi tests with the Gripen E commenced at Saab’s Linköping production site late last year, and Ahlqvist says the company is currently validating its software in preparation for the first flight.
Aircraft 39-8 is currently in ground test, while the second of its eventual three prototypes has entered final assembly.
Fonte: FlightGlobal ..... "Gripen E on target for debut flight in second quarter" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 2 aprile 2017, 10:54

I Gripen E svedesi riceveranno in dotazione l' ultima versione dello stagionato missile anti-nave RBS15 .....
Sweden will equip its future fleet of Gripen E fighters with an extended-range version of the Saab/Diehl Defence-produced RBS15 anti-ship missile, under a project worth SKr3.2 billion ($358 million).
Announced on 31 March, the deal will deliver weapons with “greatly improved capabilities to engage any target, in all [weather] conditions”, says Saab chief executive Håkan Buskhe.
Equipped with an upgraded seeker, the RBS15F ER will have a reduced launch weight and increased range compared with earlier versions of the maritime- and land-attack missile.
Fonte: FlightGlobal ..... "Gripen E to gain enhanced anti-ship missile" .....

SaabGroup ..... "SAAB RECEIVES ORDER FOR NEXT GENERATION ANTI-SHIP MISSILE" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 13 aprile 2017, 15:52

Brasile ..... il programma procede ..... nonostante i problemi economici che affliggono il paese .....
..... Saab officials said that the Gripen E/F sale to Brazil, which involves some co-development, remains on track, despite the country’s troubles.
Mikael Franzén, who heads Saab’s Gripen cooperation with Brazil, confirmed that the split between single-seat E-models and two-seat F-models in the country’s order for 36, is 28 and eight, respectively.
He confirmed that development of the F-model is now under way in Brazil, and announced extended cooperation with a number of Brazilian companies.
Fonte: AINonline ..... "Flat LAAD Show Reflects Brazil's Economic and Political Woes" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 20 maggio 2017, 14:56

Primo volo del Gripen E ..... ci siamo quasi .....
Saab is counting down to performing the first flight of its Gripen E combat aircraft before the end of June, as it also strives to finalise a slew of potential new sales of the earlier C/D version in Europe and Africa.
Aircraft 39-8 – the first of three single-seat prototypes which will support the E/NG programme – is currently in the flight-test hangar at the Swedish manufacturer's Linköping site.
"It's preparing for first flight right now," head of flight test Hans Einerth said on 9 May.
Ground vibration testing with accelerometers attached to the airframe to simulate the effects of flight had just concluded, and updated software was poised to be loaded on to the jet ahead of its milestone sortie.
Einerth says low- and high-speed taxi tests have already been performed to just over 100kt (185km/h), and that so far the team has been impressed by the new aircraft's software.
"We can see it is really stable and robust," he says, noting that only one in-built test needed repeating during taxi trials.
"With the [Gripen] C/D there was a lot of work there," he notes.
Fonte: FlightGlobal ..... "ANALYSIS: Saab counts down to Gripen E debut" .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 15 giugno 2017, 15:37

Finalmente .... il primo volo .....
Saab's first prototype Gripen E fighter has completed its debut flight from the company's Linköping site in Sweden.
Performed by test pilot Marcus Wandt on 15 June, the milestone sortie with aircraft 39-8 lasted 40min, says the manufacturer.
"During the flight, the aircraft carried out a number of actions to demonstrate various test criteria, including the retracting and extending of the landing gear," Saab says.
Fonte: FlightGlobal ..... "PICTURE: Saab's Gripen E makes flight debut" .....

Saab ..... http://saab.com/air/gripen-fighter-syst ... st-flight/ .....

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 12 settembre 2017, 20:54

Gripen Aggressor ..... Saab propone una nuova versione del Gripen C .....

FlightGlobal ..... https://www.flightglobal.com/news/artic ... ts-441052/ .....

Saab ..... http://saabgroup.com/Media/news-press/n ... aggressor/ .....

Rispondi