Una donna al comando .....

Area dedicata alla discussione sull’Aviazione Militare, gli Aerei, i Reparti e le Basi, le Pattuglie acrobatiche

Moderatore: Staff md80.it

tartan
Aircraft Performance Supervisor
Aircraft Performance Supervisor
Contatta:

Re: Una donna al comando .....

Messaggio da tartan » 10 settembre 2018, 11:47

Non ho letto tutto, però mi è saltato agli occhi come alcuni poveri maschietti siano contrariati dallo scoprire che anche le donne possano avere le palle pur restando femminili al massimo. Tornate nella giungla e fate i tarzàn (accento voluto).
Non è pilota ma comanda i piloti! E allora? Non fa i figli però pretende di educarli, solo ed esclusivamente perché è fisicamente più forte, o almeno lo crede!
Se una persona merita di occupare un posto di comando, significa che ha le caratteristiche mentali per farlo, a prescindere dalle caratteristiche fisiche.
La mia vita è dove mi spendo, non dove mi ingrasso!
Prima o poi si muore, non c'è scampo, l'importante è morire da vivi.
http://web.tiscali.it/windrider/
Prima di pretendere un diritto devi assolvere almeno ad un dovere.

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 11 settembre 2018, 17:37

Un' altra donna al comando .....

Immagine
Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. David L. Goldfein passes the Air Mobility Command guidon to Gen. Maryanne Miller, who assumed command of AMC, Scott Air Force Base, Illinois, Sept. 7, 2018.
Miller assumed command from Gen. Carlton D. Everhart II, who retires after 35 years of service to the Air Force.
AMC provides rapid, global mobility and sustainment for America's armed forces through airlift, aerial refueling, aeromedical evacuation and mobility support.
(U.S. Air Force photo by Tech. Sgt. Jodi Martinez)

Dal sito dell' AFA .....
Miller Takes Over Air Mobility Command .....

Gen. Maryanne Miller took command of Air Mobility Command on Friday, becoming the first female to lead the command since it was established in 1992.
Miller, who also is the first traditional Reservist to become a four-star general and to lead an Air Force major command other than the Air Force Reserve, officially took over during a Friday ceremony at Scott AFB, Ill., taking the reins from retiring Gen. Carlton Everhart.
“Each and every day, you work tirelessly to deliver the right effects in the right place at the right time,” wrote Miller in her first letter to mobility airmen.
She added, “A brief glance at the command over the last three years reveals you have set new boundaries and charted a path forward for Rapid Global Mobility. Time and again, you demonstrate a readiness to tackle any challenge. Air Mobility Command has a bright future, and I am humbled to lead a command that never rests and has a world-class reputation.”
Miller previously led Air Force Reserve Command since July 2016, and has commanded the 932nd Airlift Wing at Scott and the 349th Air Mobility Wing at Travis AFB, Calif.
She is a command pilot with more than 4,800 hours in several aircraft, including C-17s, KC-10s, and C-5s.

- Brian Everstine
af.mil ..... https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Biographies ... ne-miller/ .....

:usa

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 7 marzo 2019, 9:19

La neo-senatrice McSally, già pilota di A-10 e instancabile sostenitrice del mantenimento in servizio del velivolo, rivela una violenza sessuale subìta da parte di un ufficiale superiore ...
Sen. Martha McSally, R-Ariz., a former A-10 pilot and squadron commander, on Wednesday said she was raped by a superior officer during her Air Force career and that she almost quit the service after the horror of how she was received after sharing her story.
McSally, during a Senate Armed Services Committee Personnel Subcommittee hearing on sexual assault in the military, said the experience of the sexual assault and the reaction later in her career made her feel like “the system was raping me all over again.”
“I am also a military sexual assault survivor,” she said.
“But unlike so many brave survivors, I didn’t report being sexually assaulted. Like so many women and men, I didn’t trust the system at the time. I blamed myself. I was ashamed and confused. I thought I was strong, but felt powerless.”
Inside the Air Force and broader military, many perpetrators of sexual assault abuse their positions of power, she said.
L' intero articolo ... airforcemag.com ..... "McSally Shares Story of Sexual Assault in the Air Force, Presses for Commander Education" ...

phpBB [video]

:usa2:

Ayrton
Comandante Boeing 747
Comandante Boeing 747

Messaggio da Ayrton » 8 marzo 2019, 10:02

Lampo 13 ha scritto:
tartan ha scritto:In AZ il Direttore Operazioni volo doveva essere per forza un pilota.
Ne ha fatti di danni l'Anpac... :(
che c'entra anpac? i requisiti per i post holder mica li fa il sindacato... dappertutto sono uguali e sono scritti dalla autorità
Immagine

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 22 marzo 2019, 0:00

Richiesta accolta ...
Sen. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) on Wednesday said that acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan has agreed to immediately form a Pentagon task force to combat sexual assault
“My goal, and the goal of the Department of Defense, is to eliminate sexual assault and sexual harassment in the United States military,” Shanahan said in a statement.
“DoD leadership is committed to fixing this and I look forward to working with Senator McSally and our taskforce to find solutions that will eliminate this issue from our ranks.”
In a letter to Shanahan sent Monday, McSally requested that he set up the task force, which would be comprised of herself, “representative experts from all military services, and specialized civilian experts, to take a deep dive into this issue.”
L'articolo ... thehill.com ... "Pentagon agrees to set up McSally's military sexual assault task force" ...

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 1 aprile 2019, 10:49

Tre donne al comando ...

Immagine
From left to right: Brig. Gen. Kristin Goodwin, U.S. Air Force Academy commandant of cadets, Maj. Gen. Dawn Dunlop, Office of the Secretary of Defense Special Access Programs director, and Brig. Gen. Jeannie Leavitt, Air Force Recruiting Service commander, pose for a photo at Edwards Air Force Base, Calif., Feb. 1, 2019.
The generals were accompanied by more than 80 fellow female Airmen to film an Air Force Recruiting Service television commercial.
(U.S. Air Force photo by Kenji Thuloweit)

... af.mil/News ... "Fighter pilot embodies ‘Captain Marvel’ spirit" ...

Brig. Gen. Kristin Goodwin ... https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Biographies ... e-goodwin/ ...

Maj. Gen. Dawn Dunlop ... https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Biographies ... -m-dunlop/ ...

Brig. Gen. Jeannie Leavitt ... https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Biographies ... m-leavitt/ ...

:animalbunny:

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 6 aprile 2019, 11:01

A proposito di equipaggiamenti di volo individuali ...

Immagine
For decades, most female pilots in the Air Force have been forced to wear flight suits and other gear that was designed for men, and extensively altered to fit their bodies.
It’s not an ideal situation, to say the least.
Using ill-fitting flight equipment can be uncomfortable for women.
It can make relieving themselves difficult.
It could even lead to pilots experiencing hypoxia or suffering injuries when ejecting, putting their lives at risk.
But finally, the Air Force and Air Combat Command are working on redesigning the flight gear worn by women.
Fonte: airforcetimes.com ... "Ill-fitting gear could put female pilots’ lives at risk — but a redesign is on the way" ...

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 24 aprile 2019, 22:28

Negli Stati Uniti, nei primi anni Sessanta, vennero selezionate 13 donne destinate ad andare nello spazio.
In realtà nessuna partì ... ed una, Jerrie Cobb, è da poco scomparsa ... :cry:

Immagine
America’s first female astronaut candidate, pilot Jerrie Cobb, who pushed for equality in space but never reached its heights, has died.
Cobb died in Florida at age 88 on March 18 following a brief illness.
News of her death came Thursday from journalist Miles O'Brien, serving as a family spokesman.
In 1961, Cobb became the first woman to pass astronaut testing.
Altogether, 13 women passed the arduous physical testing and became known as the Mercury 13.
But NASA already had its Mercury 7 astronauts, all jet test pilots and all military men.
None of the Mercury 13 ever reached space ...
... airforcetimes.com ... "America’s 1st female astronaut candidate, Jerrie Cobb, dies" ...

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 8 giugno 2019, 9:32

Combinazioni di volo ... a misura di donna ... :female:
The Defense Department is starting to design flight equipment with female aviators in mind.
Women pilots in the Air Force and Navy gathered at JB Langley-Eustis, Va., on June 4 for a female fitment event, where officials took their measurements for uniforms, helmets, and masks.
The data gathered will be used to design prototypes for female flight equipment, which has historically been based off of male measurements, according to a USAF release (*).

... airforcemag.com ..... "Flight Suits Designed for Women" ...

Immagine
A group of U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy female aviators have a discussion about some of the improvements they want to see made to their flight equipment during a Female Fitment Event at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Virginia, June 4, 2019.
The event took measurements from female aviators from the U.S. Air Force and the U.S. Navy at various stages in their careers, to get an accurate depiction of the changes needed to flight equipment.
(U.S. Air Force photo by Airman 1st Class Marcus M. Bullock)

(*) ... jble.af.mil ..... "Female aviators help bring in new age of flight equipment" ...

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 2 ottobre 2019, 11:14

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 11 luglio 2020, 10:34

Una donna ai comandi ... dell' Eurofighter ...

Immagine
Sembra ieri, ma sono passati già vent’anni da quando la prima donna ha messo piede o - forse sarebbe meglio dire - solcato i cieli insieme all’Aeronautica Militare.
In questo lasso di tempo, le aspirazioni femminili si sono fatte strada in un mondo certamente duro ma che porta molte soddisfazioni.
Ne è un esempio il Maggiore Ilaria Ragona, tra le prime donne pilota dell’Eurofighter Typhoon: un velivolo militare tra i più avanzati, capace di doppiare la velocità del suono, con un motore sviluppato ad hoc, l’EJ200, che porta la firma in misura consistente di Avio Aero.

... magazineabout.com ... "Il sogno di una bambina" ...

:salute:

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 15 agosto 2020, 11:15

Un nuovo ... anzi ... una nuova "Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force" per l' USAF ... :salute:
Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force JoAnne S. Bass took over as the 19th senior enlisted leader of the service on Aug. 14, marking a period of change and promising more diversity and inclusion in the ranks.
Bass’s appointment makes the Air Force the first military service to have both a woman and an Asian American in the senior enlisted role, shortly after Chief of Staff Gen. Charles Q. Brown Jr. became the first Black officer to lead a branch of the Armed Forces.
“This is a historic moment for you,” Bass said to Airmen of all ranks watching the ceremony at Joint Base Andrews, Md.
“I encourage you to stay passionate, determined, purposeful, and keep running your race. And together we will continue to make meaningful and lasting history as our force charts and navigates new domains.”

... airforcemag.com ... "Bass Becomes First Woman, Asian American to Serve as CMSAF" ...

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 4 novembre 2020, 1:09

A misura di donna ...
Sono iniziati i collaudi delle tute anti-G destinate all'impiego da parte di piloti di sesso femminile ... :female:
A team of five female Airmen last week evaluated a flight suit designed to be more comfortable and functional for women pilots battling gravitational forces in the cockpit.
High-speed pilots wear G-suits to avoid health issues when they rapidly accelerate in flight.
The suits put pressure on the abdomen and legs to prevent blood from pooling away from the heart and brain, which can cause blackouts.
Since 2001, female pilots have worn G-suits made for a standard male body.
The Air Force Life Cycle Management Center and the innovation hub AFWERX modified the Advanced Technology Anti-Gravity Suits (ATAGS) with adjustable panels in the waist, thighs, and calves to make room for different body proportions, without reducing the performance of the air bladder that inflates around a pilot’s waist to protect them during high-G maneuvers ...

airforcemag.comFemale F-16 Pilots Test Anti-Gravity Suits Modified to Fit Women

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 30 ottobre 2021, 23:44

Il maggiore Ilaria Ragona al comando del XVIII Gruppo Caccia del 37° Stormo ... :salute:

rainews.it/tgr/siciliaA Birgi l'unica donna pilota al comando di un gruppo di caccia

Anche qui … emmereports.itIl Maggiore Ilaria Ragona al comando dei Brandy di Trapani

🇮🇹

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 31 ottobre 2021, 16:03

A proposito di quanto sopra ... ho provato a cercare la notizia nelle "News" dell'Aeronautica Militare e non sono riuscito a trovare alcunché.
Siccome, in questi tempi, si sta tanto parlando di valorizzare il ruolo della donna sul posto di lavoro ed in politica (quote rosa) ... trovo strano che l'Aeronautica Militare non abbia approfittato di tale avvenimento, che ha avuto una discreta risonanza sui siti di informazione locale, per mettere in evidenza che, anche nel suo ambito, le donne possono raggiungere posti di elevata responsabilità.
Inutile dire che la cosa mi lascia alquanto perplesso ...

:scratch:

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 1 settembre 2022, 12:09

Una donna nominata "CBO" (Chief of the Boat) a bordo di un sottomarino lanciamissili a propulsione nucleare ...
Master Chief Informations Systems Technician Angela Koogler has spent a week on USS Louisiana (SSBN-742) making history.
Koogler is the Navy’s first female chief of the boat - the senior enlisted advisor to the commanding and executive officers aboard a submarine.
She joined the Navy in 2002, after attending college, according to a release from U.S. Pacific Fleet Submarine Forces Commander (*).
She had planned to enlist after high school but an injury delayed her.
“Once I joined, I knew I found my career, and my Navy family and friends that I would have forever,” Koogler said in the release.
“I have continued to serve over the years because it is a good fit for me and I love it.”
news.usni.orgNavy Names Submarine Force’s First Female ‘Chief of the Boat’

(*)csp.navy.milFirst Female ‘Chief of the Boat’ Reports to Louisiana (Gold)

🇺🇸

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 29 settembre 2022, 1:11

Astrosamantha è il nuovo comandante della ISS ...

🇮🇹 & 🇪🇺

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 20 novembre 2022, 17:14

Una donna ... non più al comando :o ...
The commanding officer of Air Test and Evaluation Squadron (VX) 31 was relieved from duty after she was arrested for driving while intoxicated, the Navy announced Friday.
Naval Test Wing Pacific Commodore Capt. Ryan Bryla relieved Cmdr. Cassidi Reese of her command Thursday, citing a loss of confidence following her arrest, according to a Navy news release (*).
Reese was arrested Nov. 4 after driving while intoxicated at Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake, Calif.
news.usni.orgAir Test and Evaluation Squadron (VX) 31 Commander Relieved After DWI Arrest

(*)navy.mil/Press-OfficeVX-31 Commanding Officer Relieved

🇺🇸

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 23 luglio 2023, 10:57

La Casa Bianca ha scelto Lisa Franchetti come prossimo Capo delle Operazioni Navali (CNO), Sam Paparo come Capo (CO) dell'Indo-Pacific Command ...

news.usni.orgUPDATED: White House Picks Lisa Franchetti as Next CNO, Sam Paparo as INDO-PACOM CO

formiche.netChi è Lisa Franchetti, la donna che guiderà la Marina Usa

ilgiornale.itLisa Franchetti, è "italiana" la prima a guidare la Marina

lavocedinewyork.comL’Italoamericana Lisa Franchetti sarà il nuovo capo della Marina americana

en.wikipedia.orgLisa Franchetti

🇺🇸 & 🇮🇹

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 23 luglio 2023, 15:16

Lisa Franchetti non è la sola persona di origini Italo-Americane a ricoprire alti incarichi in seno al settore militare degli Stati Uniti ...
Per esempio ... il Generale Peter Pace (USMC) fu Presidente dei Capi di Stato Maggiore Congiunti (JCS) e presenziò a Washington, il 7 Febbraio 2007, alla firma del Memorandum d'Intesa (MoU) concernente la partecipazione dell'Italia al Programma F-35 JSF.

en.wikipedia.orgPeter Pace

state.gov/wp-contentMemorandum of Understanding Between the United States of America and Other Governments

🇮🇹 & 🇺🇸

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 24 luglio 2023, 0:16

Un'altra persona di origini Italo-Americane che ricoprì alti incarichi in seno al settore militare degli Stati Uniti fu l'Ammiraglio Edmund Peter Giambastiani Jr. (US Navy) ...
Anche lui presenziò a Washington, il 7 Febbraio 2007, alla firma del Memorandum d'Intesa (MoU) concernente la partecipazione dell'Italia al Programma F-35 JSF.

en.wikipedia.orgEdmund Giambastiani

wetheitalians.comAdmiral Edmund P. Giambastiani, Jr., USN (ret) Named First Sons of Italy Foundation NELA GALA Honorary Chairman

🇮🇹 & 🇺🇸

Maxx
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da Maxx » 24 luglio 2023, 12:18

richelieu ha scritto:
31 ottobre 2021, 16:03
A proposito di quanto sopra ... ho provato a cercare la notizia nelle "News" dell'Aeronautica Militare e non sono riuscito a trovare alcunché.
Siccome, in questi tempi, si sta tanto parlando di valorizzare il ruolo della donna sul posto di lavoro ed in politica (quote rosa) ... trovo strano che l'Aeronautica Militare non abbia approfittato di tale avvenimento, che ha avuto una discreta risonanza sui siti di informazione locale, per mettere in evidenza che, anche nel suo ambito, le donne possono raggiungere posti di elevata responsabilità.
Inutile dire che la cosa mi lascia alquanto perplesso ...

:scratch:
E invece è giusto così. Il grado, l'incarico, la responsabilità si raggiungono per meriti e capacità, stop. Tutto il resto non conta.

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 3 novembre 2023, 1:03

Il Senato degli Stati Uniti ha confermato l'Ammiraglio Lisa Franchetti nel ruolo di prossimo Capo delle Operazioni Navali (CNO) ...
Giovedì scorso il Senato degli Stai Uniti ha confermato l'Ammiraglio Lisa Franchetti quale 33esimo Capo delle Operazioni Navali.
La Camera Alta, con un voto di 95 a 1, ha confermato Franchetti, che ha svolto le funzioni di Capo delle Operazioni Navali in attesa della sua conferma.
Sarà la prima donna a servire come Comandante in Capo della Marina e il primo membro femminile dei Joint Chiefs of Staff.
news.usni.orgSenate Confirms Adm. Lisa Franchetti as Next Chief of Naval Operations

🇺🇸

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 31 gennaio 2024, 15:11

Amelia Earhartforse è stato risolto il mistero della sua scomparsa

ainonline.comMarine Robotics Company Hopes It Has Solved Amelia Earhart Mystery

wired.itAmelia Earhart, forse il suo aereo è stato ritrovato

🇺🇸

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Messaggio da richelieu » 2 febbraio 2024, 16:40

In crescita il ruolo delle donne arabe nel settore della Difesa
Il ruolo delle donne nel settore della Difesa sta cambiando in tutto il Medio Oriente, come dimostrano programmi quali il Forum “International Women in Defense” nell'ambìto del “World Defense Show” (WDS2024) che si terrà a Riyadh, in Arabia Saudita, dal 4 all'8 Febbraio.
timesaerospace.aeroThe growing role of Arab women in defence

A margine … arabnews.comPrincess Reema to chair International Women in Defense program

🇸🇦

Rispondi