Estromessi dagli EAU ...

Area dedicata alla discussione sull’Aviazione Militare, gli Aerei, i Reparti e le Basi, le Pattuglie acrobatiche

Moderatore: Staff md80.it

Rispondi
richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Estromessi dagli EAU ...

Messaggio da richelieu » 26 giugno 2021, 1:43

E' il risultato di una politica estera a dir poco estemporanea ...
The United Arab Emirates is evicting Italian aircraft and personnel from a key military base in retaliation for an arms embargo slapped on the UAE by Rome in January, an Italian politician has told Defense News.
Matteo Perego Di Cremnago, an Italian member of parliament and member of the parliamentary defense commission, said Italy had been given until July 2 to leave the Al Minhad air base in the UAE.
“The pull-out has already started and while work is underway by Italy to secure a last-minute cancellation of the eviction, I doubt it will succeed,” he told Defense News.
“When relationships break down in the Gulf it is very hard to resurrect them,” he added.
Former Italian air force chief Gen. Leonardo Tricarico told Defense News that the last Italian aircraft had left the base on Thursday, leaving only residual material to collect.

defensenews.comItalian forces kicked out of Middle East base over UAE arms embargo, lawmaker says

Il commento di Tricaricoformiche.netExport, difesa ed Emirati Arabi. La lettera del gen. Tricarico

🇦🇪 :argue: 🇮🇹

Lampo 13
FL 500
FL 500

Re: Estromessi dagli EAU ...

Messaggio da Lampo 13 » 26 giugno 2021, 7:57

Bene, almeno la smettiamo di stare a fare i servitori stupidi.

Rispondi