Foto, video e curiosità inerenti l'aviazione da altri siti

Moderatore: Staff md80.it

Rispondi
tenk79
00500 ft
00500 ft

Crazy F-86 Pilots

Messaggio da tenk79 » 4 gennaio 2011, 13:34

If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself.

sinico.aeronauta
01000 ft
01000 ft

Re: Crazy F-86 Pilots

Messaggio da sinico.aeronauta » 4 gennaio 2011, 16:08

...davvero simpatico !!! :lol:
vi propongo un altro video che riguarda un asso dell'aviazione, pilotando un F-86... 8)

no comment... :shock:
Keep it flying! Fly safe! Share safer skies!

richelieu
FL 500
FL 500

Re: Crazy F-86 Pilots

Messaggio da richelieu » 18 gennaio 2011, 8:19

Veramente stupendo .....
..... a livello delle migliori comiche ..... :lol:

Quei ragazzi hanno dimostrato un incredibile senso dell'humour!

Avete letto la "caption"?
One of the first Air Force Squadron made videos. This one is about the arrival of the "new" North American F-86F Sabre jet. This was made by the 526th FBS (Fighter Bomber Squadron),"The Black Knights". This film was made at a USAFE base in Germany in 1953. I was aware this video existed and eventually found it to post here, because my dad was a "Geiger Tiger". The "Geiger Tigers" were the 498th FIS (Fighter Interceptor Squadron) and flew th F-86D model. The F-86 "D" model was know as the Sabredog. The "Tigers" had a motto to which in part said, "We can beat any man, from any land, at any game that he can name, for any amount that he can count". So the "Tigers" were not going to sit by and let lessor squadrons take the limelight. So the "Tigers" soon produced their own movie, titled, "Oh How They Flew". That video is also available on my page here on youtube. The "Tigers" movie became an Air Force hit, acheiving almost "cult like" status. So great was the demand for their film, that the Air Force hired Hollywood professionals to re-make the movie for mass distribution within the Air Force. There are probably only 3 or 4 locations in the world that have both of these videos. I am proud to one of those.
:wink:

Rispondi